Ads cost $40 for a four month period. E-mail the
Send payment to:
PO Box 294 Ashburnham, MA 01430
.If you are interested in joining a great team, with great pay, contact Nancy Carbone at email@example.com.
GYMPORT GYMNASTICS IS HIRING!
GYMPORT is located on Cape Cod and we are looking for enthusiastic, energetic people who love to work with children. Experience teaching preschool thru competitive team a plus. Strong Spotting skills a plus. Salary-benefits commensurate with experience. Positions available:
Interested candidates should forward their resumes to:
Fax: 774-338-5573 email: firstname.lastname@example.org MAIL : 7 Jan Sebastian Dr Sandwich, MA 02563
XCel Gymnastics Coach
Great opportunity to join a dedicated group of staff along with a successful, strong and rapidly growing competitive team. The position is responsible for providing leadership and guidance to athletes and other coaches within the program. The Head Coach works closely with the recreational program leaders to ensure all curriculums are developed to meet team requirements.
• Identify Program Goals – Proactive and Comprehensive planning
• Work with the staff to maintain a positive learning environment
• Formulate lesson plans and skill development programs
• Train and development of athletes, All xCel Levels
• Communication with staff, athletes and parents
• Professional Development – Attend Clinics & Certifications
• Attend and Contribute to staff meetings
• Attend competitive meets and possible overnight travelIdeal Candidate Profile
• Acute knowledge of and passion for the sport of gymnastics
• 1-3+ years’ coaching gymnastics
• Must be able to work well with a team of coaches
• Strong knowledge of xCel rules
• Strong spotting ability
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Self-motivated with a strong work ethic
• High energy, Great attitude and positive communication skills
• Can work late afternoon to Evenings (3:30). Flexibility with the number ofwork days and can attend weekend competitions when needed.
Pioneer Gymnastics is an
Equal Opportunity Employer and comply with
applicable employment laws.
Experienced Team Coaches
Work at the Best Gym in Southern New Hampshire
We are looking to add qualified staff to our current successful team programs. NEGTC has the following openings:
Applicants must have several years coaching experience with strong spotting ability, be self-motivated and energetic with a love for kids and the sport of gymnastics. Applicants must also have a positive attitude, the ability to work as part of a team, be organized with great communication skills and use positive reinforcement. Coaching pre-competitive teams is also available.
Applicants must be willing to travel to competitions and training clinics and be up to date with the current rules of the Junior Olympic program. These positions require applicants who are adaptable to an exciting philosophy and its success and ready to grow all program levels.
Paid membership to USAG and applicable associations, as well as paid training and certifications.
Compensation is based on experience and growth potential.
NEGTC is located 45 minutes from Boston, the ocean and the mountains...great location in our state of the art 10,000 sq. ft. facility.
Submit resumes to: NEGTC@comcast.net or stop by and complete an
application... New England Gymnastics Training Center, 5 Tracy Lane, Hudson, NH. (603) 880-8482
is looking for recreation
class and preschool instructors. We've been in
business for over 4 years and have had great growth.
Please visit our website to get a feel for our
culture, philosophies and principles. We are looking
for great people that share the same vision. If you
know of anyone who may be interested, please let
them know. You can reach out to me or my manager
Scott Dube via
email@example.com or apply online